On behalf of the Innovation World Cup Series team,
I would like to invite you to the Innovation World Cup Conference, coming to Switzerland for the 6th time to bring together entrepreneurs, developers, thought leaders, experts, tech lovers and investors to network and dive into the Internet of Things business together. Let's take IoT to the next level on the 20th of September at Microcity in Neuchâtel.
The Innovation World Cup Conference will focus on the latest in IoT, wearables and funding opportunities and will include developer workshops, talks from leading tech companies (like STMicroelectronics, Geeny by Telefónica Next, LoRa Alliance, Gemalto, Microsoft, EBV Elektronik, VARTA), pitches from Swiss start-ups and networking opportunities.
In short, from 9 am to 12 pm, you can take part in three Developer Workshops powered by Geeny by Telefónica NEXT, Gemalto and STMicroelectronics & Microsoft, to learn how the latest IoT technologies can be used to develop your solutions or enhancing your existing ones.
1. Intro to Making: get your hands dirty – Learn how to create smart things using the Geeny IoT Platform, powered by Geeny by Telefónica NEXT
- Concepts behind building smart things using the NodeMCU (an Arduino-like controller) and integrating multiple data streams on the Geeny IoT platform. (This is Telefónica NEXT’s first Developer workshop in Europe!)
- What can you do on a cellular module with embedded Java? New insights on IoT development and tools for lifecycle management of hardware and devices. (Gemalto is a world leading company in cyber security!)
3. How to develop IoT Solutions with ST Starter Kit and Microsoft Azure Cloud, powered by STMicroelectronics and Microsoft
- Transmitting and monitoring sensor data, implementing a complete device management solution including provisioning, device configuration and firmware update.
The workshops will be followed by the business development and networking session of the Innovation World Cup conference with great talks, inspiring pitches and exciting networking opportunities.
Participation for the whole event is free of charge and we are looking for motivated entrepreneurs, developers, investors and tech lovers to join. (Registration required via the following link: http://www.innovationworldcup.com/event-registration/ )
We are looking forward to meeting you there!
Elisa & Innovation World Cup Series Team