Europe's biggest innovation ecosystem invites outstanding startup teams to apply for the breakthrough acceleration program in close collaboration between world-leading corporates, venture partners, startups,, incubators and investors
Austria’s biggest innovation ecosystem will open its doors September 1st 2017. Application Deadline for the 1st accelerator batch coming up on July 10th 2017.
One of the world’s largest innovation hubs was recently born at the prestigious Design Tower designed by Jean Nouvel, an iconic Viennese landmark. On 4 floors and 9.000sqm several hundreds of Europe’s top startups will soon work closely together with big corporations, incubators, venture partners, investors, service and distribution partners as well as international mentors from Uber, Google, Siemens, Cisco, N26 and many more.
Founder of weXelerate Hassen Kirmaci (CEO) finds support in a highly experienced advisory board consisting of Eveline Steinberger-Kern (Blue Minds Company), Dominik Greiner (Camouflage Ventures) and Markus Wagner (i5invest) to focus on driving innovation in the following industries:
- energy & infrastructure,
- industry 4.0
- the technologies of AI&bots,
- mobility solutions,
- cybersecurity and internet of things.
Several dozens of curated partners have already joined the ecosystem in the past few months. Speedinvest, i5invest, Blue Minds Factory, and 3TS as well as the communications agency Reiter PR are among the first to relocate their head offices and teams to the weXelerate spaces. Over 100 other signed partners include Andritz, Wüstenrot, Uniqa, ORF, Kurier, Acredia, OekB, and the Austrian Sports Betting Company as well as Accilium, Hyve, KPMG, Hackabu, WhatAVenture, Blockchain Institute Vienna, Global Incubator Network, the advertising agency 3rd district Wirz and many more.
Hassen Kirmaci, CEO weXelerate: “The prestigious Vienna Design Tower will become a new innovation landmark for the entire CEE region. We are already receiving hundreds of applications from all over the world from startups who are looking for a unique chance to stimulate ultimate growth. As our world is moving faster and faster, our objective is to accelerate innovation cycles and to unleash major value creation potential in Central and Eastern Europe.”
The 1st accelerator batch will take off September 18th 2017.
Advantages of weXelerate:
- Participation is for free, no equity will be taken!
- Close collaboration between world-leading corporates, venture partners, startups, incubators, service and distribution partners and investors
- Well-known companies of the startup scene are going to be located here: e.g. Speedinvest, i5invest, Blue Minds Factory, WeAreDevelopers, 3TS
- Europe’s top 100 startups are selected to participate in one of the largest multi corporate accelerators in Europe each year to focus on the only goal of growth.
- World-leading corporations like T-Mobile, Volksbank and Palfinger commit to open innovation and enter strategic partnerships with startups
- Located in the heart of Vienna, which was selected the city with the highest quality of living worldwide 8 times in a row
Open 365 days per year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the 9000sqm will host a multicorporate accelerator, co-working spaces, entrepreneurs in residence, venture capitalists and many other partners contributing to an ultimate ecosystem for innovation including a complete innovation toolbox for established corporates in the heart of Europe. At the top levels of the tower, high above the city lights, a panoramic view can be enjoyed while networking with the who is who in Europe’s startup landscape. The concept is complemented by offering a unique stage for inspiring events, the latest trends, and panel discussions with international experts and leaders, in a place that is a gateway to both Eastern and Western Europe.
For further information, please visit www.wexelerate.com.