In this video you will learn the right questions to ask yourself, and the information not to forget when building your team.
In tech, there are 2 elements to deal with: people and processes. If you lack one, you won’t be able to ship a good product in time, quality and budget. How, with limited resources can startups make sure they get the best of both and quickly ship a good product?
Startup founders need to understand the people and roles needed in the creation of software and avoid the number one cause of project failures and delays due to mismanaged people and information.
Startups are by definition messy, creative, in a constant urgency of getting stuff done with little money, and lots of them fail because of this. But this is not each startup’s fate!
With the right mindset, tools and people, there are simple tricks that will help founders avoid many issues down the road, and become successful.
When founders understand the following, the chances of success are much higher:
- The different roles needed in the creation of software
- How to avoid the #1 causes of project failure and delays
- How to properly manage requirements
- When to use the lean software methodology
- Build the right team structure for better productivity
- Not to forget to talk to users /clients
- How to manage the code properly
- When to ship a product even if it’s not perfect
This is what the webinar How to manage your tech team has delivered: listeners learnt the right questions to ask themselves, and the information not to forget when building their team.
Here is the video of the webinar, held by co-founder of Arcanys Labs, Frederic Joye: